~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

This is awesome. But seriously, dont let Skrillex influence you.

Xtrlua - Nuclear Xtrlua - Nuclear

I like this! I heard kind of a trappy beat at first, I liked that! Reminds me of Panda Eyes's song Colorblind's second drop, kind of. Only complaint is that it's short.

Xtrlua responds:

Yeah. I agree. I am making some sort of VIP to this song after i finish up my new song "Alkaline". Thanks for the feedback!
-XL

Kill The Noise - Black Magic (Growl Kat FULL Remake) Kill The Noise - Black Magic (Growl Kat FULL Remake)

Takes a second to grab my attention but it did just that at :30. Well done. I like the FX.

Hell Yes (Titanomachina Theme) Hell Yes (Titanomachina Theme)

Good job, not quite as environmental and creepy as the remix. And the remix has a sick drop.

-Striker- -Striker-

I love this song. Melody is great, guitar is epic.

-Ultraviolet- -Ultraviolet-

This is unique. You kept your dubstep beat, but put an entire new melody type on it. I highly enjoyed this.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Thanks

|DJ-Nate - Theory of Everything (Full) - Remix| |DJ-Nate - Theory of Everything (Full) - Remix|

I love the instrument choice. Just amazing. The drop was incredibly epic this time around, I think this one is 15x better than your first remix. Just well done altogether.

Sincerely,
InstaSkillz

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Thanks Dude :)

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

Well mixed, I'll say that. I was rather noisy, but I enjoyed it! The second drop (Some call it the first, the one after the melody) Was my favorite. That was a fun drop to make a GD level for.

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

Your first song that stood out since Nirmiti. I love this song. It sounds really nice and calm, but energetic at the same time. I too misread the description as come hitler.

We Are Number One but it is a DnB Remix We Are Number One but it is a DnB Remix