Machina (Ephixa Remix ) Machina (Ephixa Remix )

What did you do to the bass?!?!? It's good, but so different... I like the future bass sound on the interdrop. The second drop is awesome. 10/10.

Spaze - Dreams Spaze - Dreams

what dubstep?

-Death- -Death-

Cool. Sounds like it was inspired by Xtrullor's anthem "Attack".

AlphaStorm73 responds:

In fact, I did get inspired by Xtrullor.

I Got No Time I Got No Time

I lyric-pranked my friend with these lyrics lmao. But the song itself? amazing! I noticed the FNAF song easter egg there at the end.

Saguaro Saguaro

I like this better than Badland for one reason: it's more intense. This is almost on complextro boundaries. I noticed the same recurring A-A-flat-A here too. Good job.

Her Hope ft. Troisnyx Her Hope ft. Troisnyx

You call this metal?

ADR3-N responds:

Yeah. I do. Thanks for all the critique explaining your otherwise bs score ;)

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

The beginning sounds like someone playing GD on a Windows XP. The rest is great.

Its everyday bro but I'm screaming the lyrics Its everyday bro but I'm screaming the lyrics

Scouted, sir.

Lovely Kitten - Never Forget Me Lovely Kitten - Never Forget Me

Awesome job, Valeria! I listened to the other songs on this album, loved them all, and was not disappointed by this. I love the style you've been using!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

Well, I can't say the peaceful parts are that interesting, but they add to the song. It sounds like a peaceful utopia, but with one creature powerful enough to destroy a god. I love the bass roars before the drops, and the drops themselves.